Shure SE215
babas3d babas3d

«  Pleasantly surprised »

Published on 10/15/14 at 10:26
hehe just three days
I tested a lot of low-end headphones and monitor headphones.
They do not have as much bass as my DT770 but it's fine for a price 50% lower, urban use and a smaller footprint.

The quality / price is very good nine to 73 € shipping included in relay point with Materiel.net. A € 100 in most other brands it's still not bad but less:-).

If I lost mine, I would buy direct.

I use the metro and RER with music rather rock-metal.

This is my first in-ear, I find them very comfortable with moss ball style quies.
So you have a little crush them before placing them in the ear and wait for them to call into shape for optimal listening.

The cable is fine, its ample length and it is a little stiffer than anything I had that which prevents kinking when the ranks too hard in his bag.

They are not necessarily easy to put on but once in place, they hold very well.

No discomfort or heated ears after an hour of listening as the sound is well balanced and defined no headache either.

The original foam tips installed by default on the headphones fit my ears.
One of them is a little damaged / crushed on one side because of the prolonged storage in the box.

3 sizes of ear tips quies and plastic foam are supplied either 6 pairs of tips.

I find the sound very good for the use I made.

We're pretty well insulated from the outside.
Without music I have the impression that the subway is a very calm and quiet and we hardly hear the trains into the station.

The noise level is very good and thanks to the insulation, no need to put the phone to the bottom to listen to my music.
I tested thoroughly, between songs he does a kind of decompression inside the ear which is not very pleasant.

In fact I think it means a little but two thirds of this level is strong enough to be a good listener without disturbing others.