[Musikmesse] L-Acoustics LA-AES3 AES/EBU
L-Acoustics introduced a new LA-AES3 AES/EBU input card at Prolight + Sound / Musikmesse at Frankfurt.
First in the family of optional extensions for LA4 and LA8 amplified controllers, LA-AES3 offers one AES/EBU stereo input and one AES/EBU thru port (link) to connect an LA4 or LA8 to a digital mixing desk or audio distribution network, while maintaining a digital signal path.
Main features include:
- One AES/EBU input, compliant with AES3, AES11 and IEC 60958 (S/PDIF) specifications, ESD protected
- AES/EBU to analogue input automatic fallback option, with constant delay
- Hardware sample rate converter accepting program sampled from 44.1 kHz up to 192 kHz
- Adjustable gain: - 12.0 dB to + 12.0 dB by 0.1 dB steps
- One AES/EBU thru, electronically buffered with failsafe relay, ESD protected
- Maximum cable length: up to 300 m (with certified cables dedicated to AES/EBU transport)
- One USB port (reserved for future applications)
Availability: June 2010
For more information please visit: www.l-acoustics.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- g200kg KeroVee g200kg has released KeroVee, a free Pitch-Correction plug-in that works as a VST effect on Windows.
- [Musikmesse] Groove3.com Audio for Video with Pro Tools Groove3.com announced the "Audio for Video with Pro Tools" video tutorial collection.
- [Musikmesse] Dante Networking Modules Allen & Heath and Audinate announced at Prolight & Sound / Musikmesse that they are collaborating to introduce Dante networking modules for the iLive digital mixing series.