g200kg has released KeroVee, a free Pitch-Correction plug-in that works as a VST effect on Windows.
KeroVeeFeatures / controls:
- Scale Buttons 'C’ to 'B’ specify the 'Allowed’ note.
- Speed: Tuning Speed. Maybe robotic if set to '100=MAX’.
- TuneTo (If both are enabled the MIDI note gets priority. But scale tuning is effective after notes are “offed”):
o Scale: Enable Tuning to specified scales by scale buttons.
- Calib: Master tuning 430Hz to 450Hz. The default is 440Hz.
o Vol Output level.
o SubTone –1 Octave of tuned sound mix level.
o Tuned Tuned sound mix level.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.