The Guild F-212XLCE Standard is a jumbo cutaway 12-string.
The F-212XLCE features a solid Sitka Spruce top with Red Spruce bracing and solid Mahogany back & sides.
The model includes onboard an 18-volt D-TAR Wave-Length pickup system.
- Category: Standard
- Body Style: Jumbo 12-String
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: Scalloped Red Spruce
- Back: Solid Mahogany
- Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Scale Length: 25.625" (65.09 Cm)
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard: Radius 12" Radius (305 Mm)
- No. Of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Pearl Dot Inlays
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.8125" (46 Mm)
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: Bone Saddle
- Bridge Pins: Bone Bridge Pins
- Body Finish: High Gloss Lacquer
- Neck Finish: Satin Lacquer
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Gotoh Mini Die-Cast
- Strings: D'addario Exp 38 Coated Phosphor Bronze 12-String, (.010-.047 Gauges)
- Pickups: D-Tar Wave-Length End Pin Mounted Preamp W/ Volume & Tone Module
- Unique Features: Red Spruce Bracing, Ivoroid Body Binding, Satin Finished Neck With Slim Profile, Dual-Action Truss Rod, Bone Nut, Saddle, and Bridge Pins
Check out www.guildguitars.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Way Huge Electronics Echo-Puss Limited Way Huge / Dunlop introduces a limited edition of the Echo-Puss analog delay with graphics by Alan Forbes.
- New Reverend 15th Ann. Flatroc Finishes Reverend Guitars launched the 15th Anniversary Flatroc guitar in five new metal flake colors.
- Gittler Guitar Gittler Instruments announces its launch of the new Gittler Guitar, invented in the 1970s by musician and minimalist designer Allan Gittler.