Casio SA-76

All user reviews for the Casio SA-76

• mrjasonmrjason

It has drum pads!?

Casio SA-76Published on 02/06/13 at 22:16
    The Casio SA-76 is a Mini 44 key portable keyboard that is very easy to take anywhere because of the size of it. It is very affordable and I recommend anyone who wants to have a keyboard with them at all times purchase this because of its portability and durability. Most cheaper keyboards that I have purchased don’t last long because they are not built to take much. This SA-76 is made to take a beating and still keep working. There are about 100 different sounds on this keyboard and they are all good quality considering the price of it. It comes loaded with 50 rhythms as well, I am not a big fan of them and normally on keyboards in this price range none of the rhythms sound that good.

The Casio SA-76 has 5 drum pads on it that can be used to play percussion quickly and easily. The drum pads are actually pretty nice and it really surprised me on how they felt because with this keyboard costing less than 50 dollars I did not expect to get drum pads that felt this good.

I do like some of the sounds, but most of them are not to be used in a studio or live performance. This keyboard is more for fun and with it being able to run off of batteries you can take it just about anywhere and use it quickly. I have had one of these in my car for a long time just in case I wanted to mess around while I was out and about. I do recommend getting one of these to any musician because of how fun they are. It even comes with 50 play along songs so you really have nothing to lose with getting this. You will get your money’s worth within the first hour of using it.