Ketron SD1
belroc belroc
Publié le 12/24/06 à 21:48
I use this keyboard for four years, I have models with and rings. in a somewhat more sober than some arrangers, he nevertheless it is effective and that the sounds sounded vrais.un criticism at piano, not well n'st qulibr and low notes explode with the rest of the keyboard. to the ball, it is great, the arragement musette, Latino, pasos turn round. I bought a G70 but I can not get my SD1 Spar. one thing is for sure, I '(looking forward to the MODEL that will replace the keyboard.
Classical MIDI connections. hard drive is now prrera cards faster access to. the sonssont ditables poru what is Dlay, reverb, attack, but we can not grifouiller such as the E80. I use little squenceur I prfre work on the computer.

Setup is simple. the edition as well.
the manual seems (as always) very simple when we desz pig.

The use of piano is that I like least.
I like the quality of its sons.et arragement running round. Offret of the G70 arragement very sophisticated but in many cases, these riffs come as an out of the blue and finally I found a bit messy.