< Tous les avis Kel Audio Design HM-2d
Kel Audio Design HM-2d
pierhomme pierhomme
Published on 07/23/08 at 05:13
Micro fate in the metal. Much about the amps guitars on the song plutt pushed.
This is prcis by Kel. So I jump on it since I see more of Mesa and 5051 as microphones in front of my Fenders.
Condenser microphone capsule for 1, 5. "So not a small capsule, but not very big either.
It should therefore have a sound that falls down with a lightweight lack of precision in transients.
It seems that before a kick or a pass overhead too, as you tell me any static.

I use it for November 08.
I was in command August 08 in "pre-order, delivery in September."
APRS four months of waiting, Canadian book me.
Just time for a beautiful display of Bordeaux in the metal.
Live in use on Randall amp, the sound is clean trs. We hear the neighbors too, but this is the problem of static live. Ct I on the other one SM57. the kel is more powerful than the SM57. The sound is immediately more Submitted, he goes down much more in the bass. The qualisation is minimal, just cut a little too serious not to annoy the neighbors (bass) and treble to avoid the terrible noise inhrents this kind of service.
Last days I used the studio in parallle with a SM57. The SM57 sounds normment potato, a raw sound, trs typ. By him against the Kel is much more dynamic. The passages between the saturated (on the stoner) and is really clear diffrence. On the guitars a little planing, an atmosphere is immediately noticed. The sound is warmer. As against a prvoir prampli with pad. On my Envoice I quickly overload the input. It took me to pass on a slightly less powerful prampli ...
Anecdote in this record. The guitarist played REALLY super hard. So strong that a crt my SM57. The decision saved kel :-)
On the vote, a prsence is immediately felt. I try on my little project studio and a Mindprint Envoice.
The voice is well reproduced. Submitted are the serious effect of prsence without too much pressure. Highs are not shrill. The mdiums prcis are soft. For a male voice, the sound is really perfect. Easy insrer in the mix with a lot of space.
Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
No, I rather wanted to test. On guitars, I used the SM57, the E609. Therefore not comparable. Except that the price of the micro is 140. So in the same price range. So the more hsitation.
I AIM marketing is on the microphone. Made for metal. So I wanted to test. For now, he's right.

Exprience I would do with that choice, by the way, I'll do it again, I wait for the returns in 2008 to take a test 2 for the OH, and I would take a Kel HM-1 history to group a little port.