Shure Incorporated announced the introduction of the latest addition to its line of precision-engineered Beta microphones, the side-address, supercardioid Beta 27.
- Supercardioid polar pattern specifically targets the sound source consistently with greatly minimized bleed from off-axis sound sources.
- Tailored for superior transient response from a low-mass, one inch externally-biased, ultra-thin 24 Karat gold-layered Mylar diaphragm.
- Flat, neutral frequency response for natural reproduction on stage or in the studio.
- Three-position switchable low-frequency filter helps reduce unwanted stage rumble or counteract proximity effect for consistent, extended low-end.
- -15 dB switchable attenuator handles extremely high SPLs with ease.
- Gold-plated internal and external connectors
- Internal pop filter with three separate mesh layers reduces wind and breath noise.
Pricing & Availability
$399.00 retail [$499.00 MSRP]
The Beta 27 side-address condenser microphone is available now, carries a two-year limited warranty, and can be purchased at select retail partners.
See www.shure.com for more.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.