MXL Genesis
Norésihia Norésihia
Publié le 03/02/10 à 00:30
Tube condenser microphone for vocals and acoustic instruments.

I've had a week and I do not regret my purchase.
The sound of my voice and acoustic guitar taken is really superb.
One feels the heat from the lamp into a socket.
I have not had the opportunity to test other models I make my opinion on the microphone through the various review this on the net.
I hesitated with the SE Electronics Z3300A and T-bone SCT2000 but I think my choice was the wiser.
The value for money is really interesting especially since I got it for 380 euro new.