arnaud777 12/23/2004

MXL V69 : arnaud777's user review

• Partager
Micro lamp, blah ... if the data sheet provided by the manufacturer on their site

super ... only problem, no dial pad or mitigation ... for me it's not a problem in itself, but I can imagine that one would have appreciated their presence. So I take off a point.

I've had a few weeks and as I was using a Shure SM58 ... There's a world of difference.

The limited edition comes with box + foam windscreen + suspension + external power supply cables Mogami ... yes, all that!

Lack of resources, I could not make comparisons with other microphones, but it made me look so good ... In addition, if you read the reviews in the press and on the Internet; one falls very rarely, if ever, in fact, negative opinions on ...

I think about the quality / price ratio is likely to be "unfair" that I had the microphone to 50% of its price (because of winding over stock) ... just for that I would put 10/10 ... otherwise it may be 9 ... short, it's still up!

I would do if this choice? Only the future will tell really, but then I would say yes.