for comparison with the SCT2000 try changing the lamp sct you will be surprised ....
I "ve put 3 different lights on mine and every time its a notable diffrent ...
finally Z5600A is good all the same micro ...
any Manire I put all my mics made in china since acquiring the TLM 67 Neumann
- What kind of microphone? (Song, sound, mixed ..) well back on song with a bit of remoteness
- What technology? lamp (A ECC83), position adjustable from 8 to diagram 0mni through cardio all adjustable from the control due to its location on the power of the power supply block output XLR mic preamp transistor management
Sensitivity: -38.5 20mV/Pa OR (+ / - 2dB)
(0 dB = 1V/Pa 1000Hz)
Impedance: less than 200 Ohms
Sound pressure Max. 130 dB
The Z5600A comes in an aluminum flight suspension
the package is very neat connectivity on its quality no say top c
ps let heat the mic (the lamp)
- How long have you use it? few weeks
- What is so special that you like most and least? an acute one bit "sharp" a little "hard" (very ganda capsule) but it varies depending on the investment when looking around the phase shift: you have to play with! c specific! Once the position found the lamp is very nice sweet it gives a beautiful color of light! ! !
c fairly "hot" but I do not like this expression of heat!
- Have you tried many other models before buying it? yes (I keep it if I like)
- How would you rate the quality / price? very good, as good, very good c a microphone! Worthy of high marks! oriented studio pro you have to play with the placement! ! !
- With experience, you do again this choice? ... yes
2 of 3 people found this review helpful
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
willi's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
Condenser microphone for studio lights accouts instuments and vocals. CHARACTERISTICS classics, delivered in large, well Designed briefcase. Cablerie provided (except XLR-XLR), power supply included (no need for external +48 v) and above suspension and massive pro trs provided.
So the slap is the ... On acoustic guitars the stamp is trs trs respect but with that little extra that makes the lamp monstrously good. Trs on male voice is beautiful and I look forward to test it on fminine voice. Mention in passing that test for both, the 5600A is indeed thinner than the hot prcis SCT2000 t-bone (even when the latter is an incredible mic for its price), but with Se Electronics offers this product has a micro comparable German brands and much more Chres that do nothing more ... Test in Joe Meek Twin Q (which is terrible even go see the reviews.)