No problem but you have an iLok Key, I'm talking about the LE version I use in Logic 8.
- Have you experienced any incompatibilities?
- The general configuration is easy?
- The manual is clear and sufficient?
I've never read it, I work with my ears.
- What is the configuration of your computer? (Motherboard / CPU / Ram / Disk / sound card ..)
- 8-core Mac Pro (Intel, model 2008)
- 4 GB of RAM
- Motu 828 MK II
- Motu Express 128
Everything is stable it works great!
I use the Sonnox Oxford Limiter ON for 1 month.
One of the best to see the best software that is limited at present.
I would do this choice without any hesitation!