[NAMM] New Cort CR Les Paul guitar
Les Paul shape fans can discover at Cort’s the new CR230 electric guitar, which was introduced at NAMM 2014.
- Single cutaway mahogany body
- Set-in mahogany neck
- White binding
- Rosewood fingerboard with 12” radius, 22 large frets (2.7mm) and MOP rectangular inlays
- Scale length: 24.75”
- 2 EMG HZ SRO OC1 humbucking pickups
- 2 volume and 2 push/pull tone knobs
- 3-way pickup selector
- Tune-O-Matic bridge and Stop Bar tailpiece
- Nickel hardware
- Black finish with pearl pickguard
More info available at www.cortguitars.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] New Washburn Parlor Resonator guitar Washburn adds to its resonator guitar line the R360K Parlor-type, a model that debuted at NAMM 2014.
- [NAMM][VIDEO] Dr. Zvex’ new effect pedals Docteur Zvex himself introduced his six new effect pedals for guitar to our team at the Winter NAMM Show 2014.
- Exclusive Line 6 AMPLIFI 150 Review Line 6 enters the Bluetooth era with the new AMPLIFI series, which combines multimedia speakers and a modeling combo in a single box.