[NAMM] New Washburn Parlor Resonator guitar
Washburn adds to its resonator guitar line the R360K Parlor-type, a model that debuted at NAMM 2014.
The R360K has a compact Parlor format that reminds of the instruments manufactured at the beginning of the 20th Century. It is equipped with a Biscuit-type resonator and two F holes are located on each side of the upper frets.
- Spruce top with 2 F holes
- Trembesi back and sides
- Sitka Spruce scalloped bracing
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with 20 frets and 80s style inlays
- Nut width: 48mm
- Scale length: 24.75”
- Classic guitar headstock
- Bronze tuners
- Antique Bronze finish
- Hard shell included
The R360K is announced in the US for the price of $1069.90. Discover this new instrument at www.washburn.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM][VIDEO] Dr. Zvex’ new effect pedals Docteur Zvex himself introduced his six new effect pedals for guitar to our team at the Winter NAMM Show 2014.
- Exclusive Line 6 AMPLIFI 150 Review Line 6 enters the Bluetooth era with the new AMPLIFI series, which combines multimedia speakers and a modeling combo in a single box.
- [NAMM] New Mooer Spark Series Mooer showcased at NAMM 2014 a new series of compact effect pedals, called Spark, that will soon be available.