Washburn adds to its resonator guitar line the R360K Parlor-type, a model that debuted at NAMM 2014.
The R360K has a compact Parlor format that reminds of the instruments manufactured at the beginning of the 20th Century. It is equipped with a Biscuit-type resonator and two F holes are located on each side of the upper frets.
- Spruce top with 2 F holes
- Trembesi back and sides
- Sitka Spruce scalloped bracing
- Mahogany neck
- Rosewood fingerboard with 20 frets and 80s style inlays
- Nut width: 48mm
- Scale length: 24.75”
- Classic guitar headstock
- Bronze tuners
- Antique Bronze finish
- Hard shell included
The R360K is announced in the US for the price of $1069.90. Discover this new instrument at www.washburn.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.