Epiphone Elitist Les Paul Standard Plus
Epiphone Elitist Les Paul Standard Plus

LP-Shaped Guitar from Epiphone belonging to the Les Paul series.

enzobiwan enzobiwan
Published on 12/27/05 at 01:06
I bought this guitar used for 750 (a big deal!) State in almost nine and I am delighted with its quality. I pass by the possd a Gibson Les Paul Custom Epiphone and if it is not as gniale approaches it ...
factories in Japan with the United States components, including pickups, these guitars are it seems verifies every angle by Gibson luthiers United States before entering the market ...
say anything you would think a quality level Gibson, it has almost similar microphones (manufactured in the United States by Gibson!). The handle is not so standard that I expected, it is comfortable and beautifully finished

Channel hyper enjoyable for fans of Les Paul, the habitus of the Start 'will find it a little srement "bcheron" logic. Regarding Access in acute, it is as difficult as the other Les Paul, especially when standing o you have to play with the guitar vertically if you want to do a frenzied solo.
At the sound, it's the happiness, violin pickups Gibson United States irrprochable + = great sound. Simply plug into the amp and let the guitar talk!

I jou of Guns N 'Roses, of Aerosmith, blues, etc.. and I really found the sound I want, a warm, powerful, round and CHARACTERISTICS of Les Paul.
Only two of my Marshall rglages lights and go, the sound really comes from the guitar and no effects, it supports nicely elsewhere.

I bought six months ago and my opinion has not volumes: I compare it with the Gibson Les Paul Custom that I possdais some time ago and almost bear comparison! What is really on this guitar is gnial the table flaming / tiger CHARACTERISTICS of Standard plus, she is beautiful. We can qu'tre sduit the beautiful in Aesthetics, despite the shape of the head that some are ugly but I like and shows that this is not a Gibson but a Epiphone, and which foot to head with a scratch that has the sound of her cousins ​​2 3 times longer Chres ... right? Especially because she has "the" Les Paul's. In France the Elitist ctes are ill, we can find ultra INTERESTED prices, and when you see the price of a Gibson sound and Difference, we vote Epiphone Elitist!