Epiphone Lee Malia Les Paul Custom Artisan
Epiphone will release in October a new Les Paul Custom Artisan designed in collaboration with Bring Me The Horizon’s lead guitarist Lee Malia.
Lee Malia wanted a versatile and classy instrument that could suit any music and guitarist style. Along with the Epiphone team, they chose a 1970s Les Paul Artisan and modified it with a modern electronics and more.
- Mahogany body
- Maple top with Walnut Gloss finish
- Ivory and Black binding
- Set-in Mahogany neck with 1959 C shape
- Rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium frets
- Nut width: 1.68”
- Scale length: 24.75”
- Classic Metal Tulip tuners
- Gibson USA 84T-LM humbucking bridge pickup with coil-tapping and Gibson USA P-94 single coil neck pickup
- 2 volume knobs, one of which with coil-tap push/pull, 2 tone knobs, 3-way pickup switch
- Epiphone LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge and Stop Bar tailpiece
- Golden hardware
- Black pickguard
The Epiphone Lee Malia Les Paul Custom Artisan is a limited edition, it will be available in October for 699€. Details are expected soon at the Epiphone website but you can already find Lee Malia’s interview.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Fender Classic Player 60s Baja Telecaster Fender adds to its Classic Player series a new version of the Baja Telecaster designed by Master Builder Chris Flemming from the Custom Shop.
- Magnatone Super Fifteen guitar combo amp US boutique manufacturer Magnatone announces the release of the new Super Fifteen 15W all valve combo amp for guitar.
- Acoustic A20 for guitar and vocals Acoustic has launched a new amplifier for vocals and acoustic instruments.