Telefunken introduces Extreme Isolation headphones
Telefunken Elektroakustik adds to its catalog the new THP-29 headphones, which isolating capacities allows for studio and live use.
The THP-29 Extreme Isolation are closed-back supra-aural headphones developed in collaboration with Direct Sound. They include 40mm drivers with TruSound Tonal Accuracy sound reproduction technology. But the main strength of these headphones is their capacity to isolate from the external noise, Telefunken announces a isolation of 29dB, which allows for using them in very noisy environments, for drumming and live mixing, but also in studio for recording, for they minimize leakage.
The THP-29 feature an IncrediFlex adjustable padded headband, and they have a foldable design. They ship with a 1/8” to 1/4” gold plated screw adapter.
- 40mm closed-back drivers
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 114dB @ 1khz / 1mW
- Input power: 500mW / 1000 mW max
- Passive attenuation: 36.7dB @ 8 kHz / NRRR 29dB
- 2.750m non detachable cable with golden plated connector
The THP-29 headphones have a suggested price of $135. Visit store.t-funk.com/p/thp-29-isolation-headphones for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Blue Mo-Fi officially announced We expected it at the Winter NAMM, then at Musikmesse, but Blue Microphones waiting for the new school year to unveil its Mo-Fi headphones.
- Earin, wireless mini earbuds Earin, a swede company, has funded on KickStarter a wireless rechargeable mini in-earbud project.
- Reloop launches single ear cup headphones The new Reloop RHP-10 Mono is designed for one-ear monitoring, a task mainly performed by DJs.