Telefunken Elektroakustik adds to its catalog the new THP-29 headphones, which isolating capacities allows for studio and live use.
The THP-29 Extreme Isolation are closed-back supra-aural headphones developed in collaboration with Direct Sound. They include 40mm drivers with TruSound Tonal Accuracy sound reproduction technology. But the main strength of these headphones is their capacity to isolate from the external noise, Telefunken announces a isolation of 29dB, which allows for using them in very noisy environments, for drumming and live mixing, but also in studio for recording, for they minimize leakage.
The THP-29 feature an IncrediFlex adjustable padded headband, and they have a foldable design. They ship with a 1/8” to 1/4” gold plated screw adapter.
- 40mm closed-back drivers
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Frequency response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 114dB @ 1khz / 1mW
- Input power: 500mW / 1000 mW max
- Passive attenuation: 36.7dB @ 8 kHz / NRRR 29dB
- 2.750m non detachable cable with golden plated connector
The THP-29 headphones have a suggested price of $135. Visit store.t-funk.com/p/thp-29-isolation-headphones for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Avantone Pro MixPhone MP1 Avantone Pro presents a "Vari-Voice" designed to adapt to all situations, either in the studio, live, for DJing or for audiophiles.
- [MUSIKMESSE] AKG K872 AKG presents the K872 headphone, a new model which claims to bring unprecedented accuracy for studio production and live sound engineering.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Rupert Neve Designs RNHP Rupert Neve Designs has introduced the RNHP Precision Headphone Amplifier.