Epiphone Slash Les Paul Standard Plus Top
Epiphone Slash Les Paul Standard Plus Top

Slash Les Paul Standard Plus Top, LP-Shaped Guitar from Epiphone in the Les Paul series.

ceceguitarpro 07/29/2008

Epiphone Slash Les Paul Standard Plus Top : ceceguitarpro's user review

• Partager
It's made in China but the quality is fine. It is a Les Paul and it does its weight. Finally, she mostly Seamour Duncan Alnico Pro 2 and gives good!

We begin by BMOL. Access in acute plutt is difficult, I still have personal harm. I have to make a luthier rgler because the handle originally silent lgrement frtillait twists and sharp on the strings. Once corrected roll! I put 8 because you have to take it to a luthier.

The sound is gnial. Clearly, we have a good sound on the bridge (a little garish but rglant the Tone is good) and great sound on the neck pickup (on my bh5h, we get a deep, trs warm). In crunch, the sound is gnial, of rock. I get good sound type ACDC. Finally saturated as frankly it well. For rhythm, you come get sounds very powerful and, when moving in with a neck pickup Tone 0, we have a type a magnificent solo knocking on heavens door. In short, it is trs east rock / blues and you can get sounds very powerful. For clean sounds good smacking, it may not be best suited.

three months is that I use and I do not regret my purchase. TRS is a good Les Paul. I made a luthier RULES and he t impressed with the quality of the violin: the electronic trs trs a good quality finish and good weight trs LP. He said it was well worth a studio in Gib. In short, this is an excellent choice! Slash fans will be satisfied. Gibson Slash-The models are better but the diffrence Obviously not obvious and the price is carrment!