The Les Paul Collector’s Choice number 15 is a reproduction of the 1958 "Hallowed Burst" guitar played by Kentucky HeadHunters guitar player.
The Gibson Custom Shop Collector’s Choice #15 Greg Martin 1958 Les Paul is a recreation of the original model designed with the collaboration of the artist. You’ll find the distinctive Dirty Lemon finish, the 58’ type rounded neck, and in order to reproduce the original pickups, the Gibson Custom Shop create a pair of custom-wound Custom bucker PAF pickups with Alnico III magnets.
The guitar also includes the 20th Anniversary Historical Specifications introduced by the Custom Shop this year, with a specific work on the rosewood fingerboard, the set-in neck joint, the body and neck bindings and the special aniline dye.
- Figured maple carved top
- 1-piece mahogany back
- Set-in mahogany neck with ’58-style rounded shape
- 1-piece rosewood fingerboard with aged acrylic Trapezoid inlays
- Nut width: 1.687"
- Holly headstock with pearl Gibson logo, 17° angle
- Reissue Kluson Deluxe Green Key tuners, 12:1 rtio
- 2 Custom Bucker Alnico III pickups
- 2 volume and 2 tone controls, 3-way pickup selector
- Bumble Bee tone capacitors
- ABR-1 bridge and aluminum Stop Bar tailpiece
- Reissue cream pickguard
- Nitrocellulose Dirty Lemon Relic finish
- Included Custom Shop hardshell and certificate of authenticity
MSRP is $8939, visit www.gibson.com for full details and history of the guitar.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.