[NAMM] Gibson Collector's Choice #7
The Gibson Custom Shop add to their Collector's Choice Series the 1960 Les Paul Shanks, the seventh recreation of a classic Gibson guitar.
- Maple top
- Mahogany back and sides
- .90 Cream binding
- Glued-in mahogany neck with maple spline, rounded profile
- Rosewood fingerboard with 12" radius, 22 frets cut from reissue wire, cream binding and nitrocellulose trapezoid inlays
- Tortoise side dots
- Nut width (nylon): 1.687"
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Nickel plated Grover kidney tuners (12:1 ratio)
- Nickel plated ABR-1 bridge and aluminium Stop Bar tailpiece
- 2 Custom Bucker Alnico III pickups
- 2 control and 2 tone volumes, Bumblebee capacitors, Switchcraft Axial Three-Way with Cream Toggle Cap
- Nitrocellulose Faded Cherry finish
- Custom Shop hardshell included
Visit www.gibson.com for further information.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Will the Marshall AFD5 finally debut ? The 5W Marshall AFD Slash Signature guitar amplifier is back in rumored again for the Winter NAMM 2013. Will it finally be launched this year ?
- [NAMM] Schecter launches the Hellwin guitar amp The Amp division of Schecter will introduce at NAMM the new Hellwin guitar amp series designed in collaboration with Synyster Gates.
- [NAMM] Dr Green strikes at Hayden Hayden will introduce at NAMM 2013 a new series of six guitar effect pedals designed in partnership with Dr. Green.