Gibson Les Paul Traditional Bigsby
Gibson USA describes its new Les Paul Traditional Bigsby as the heir to the guitar played by Eric Clapton in the mid-60.
- Mahogany body
- Maple top
- Cream binding
- Mahogany neck with traditional adjustable truss rod
- Rosewood fingerboard, 22 frets, 12” radius and acrylic trapezoid inlays
- 1,695” nut width
- Chromed Tone Pro Kluson tuners with pearloid buttons
- Chromed Schaller Roller bridge
- Original chromed Bigsby B-70
- ’57 Classic Alnico II pickup (neck) and ’57 Classic Plus Alnico II (bridge)
- 2 volume controls, 2 tone controls, 3-way switchcraft
- Nitrocellulose Ebony finish
- Gibson flightcase included
For full product details head to www2.gibson.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- DR Strings Dragon-Strings The Dragon-Skin acoustic strings feature DR's K3 coating
- Carl Martin Tuner The new Carl Martin Tuner for guitarists comes in a classic die-cast black casing, and is switchable between standard readout and strobe. .
- VHT V-Drive The new VHT V-Drive overdrive pedal's controls feature standard Drive and Volume controls, as well as four more unique controls.