Gibson Lou Pallo Signature Les Paul
Marrying the tonewood combination of mahogany and maple, the Lou Pallo Signature Les Paul offers "classic Les Paul sustain and resonance, with a little less of the weight thanks to some strategic body weight-relief, which also adds some air and roundness to the instrument's midrange response," according to Gibson.
The guitar features a glued-in, one-piece Grade-A mahogany neck, which contributes to the sustain.
The guitar has a rounded '50s neck profile with a 1-11/16" nut width made from resonant Corian, and cut on the PLEK for precision. A chrome-plated Tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece add to the traditional hardware set accompany a set of Tone Pro Kluson-style tuners with pearloid tulip buttons.
A P-90 is included in the neck position. In the bridge position, a smokin' Dirty Fingers humbucker gives you "all the grind and muscle you could want for high-gain rock, while excelling at smokey, biting jazz and fusion excursions as well," according to the company.
Every guitar in this 400 unit worldwide limited run will be hand-numbered. Plus, each guitar comes protected in a plush-lined hardshell case with black exterior, and includes adjustment and warranty literature, along with Gibson's Limited Lifetime Warranty and 24/7/365 customer service.
- Solid-Mahogany Body with Ebony Top
- SlimTaper profile
- Rosewood fingerboard with Lou Pallo signature on 12 fret
- Open coil Dirty Fingers in bridge and Gibson P-90 in neck
- Tone Pro Kluson tuners
Check out the Lou Pallo Signature Les Paul today at your authorized Gibson dealer.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Next Big Thing in Guitar Distortion If you're a guitarist and you're not into multiband distortion...well, you should be. Just as multiband compression delivers a smoother, more transparent form of dynamics control, multiband distortion delivers a "dirty" sound like no other.
- Alfred’s Kid’s Guitar Course, Volumes 1 & 2 Alfred releases the first Enhanced Music e-book in Apple’s iBookstore, featuring the instructional method Alfred’s Kid’s Guitar Course, Volumes 1 & 2.
- [NAMM] Flaxwood Hybrid Flaxwood introduces a new series of instruments to their line of electric guitars.