New Gibson Slash Vermillion Les Paul
If you like red, Gibson USA debuts its brand new Vermillion finish on the new Slash Signature Les Paul guitar.
The new Vermillion finish is a transparent red with hand-sprayed nitrocellulose lacquer. The Slash Vermillion Les Paul guitar has the following features:
- Mahogany body
- AAA-Grade flamed maple top
- Cream binding
- Set-in mahogany body with SlimTaper 60s shape
- Rosewood fingerboard with 12" radius, 22 medium jumbo frets and acrylic trapezoidal inlays
- Nut width: 1.695"
- TonePros Kluson style tuners with cream tulip buttons, 14:1 ratio
- TonePros Tune-O-Matic bridge and Stop Bar tailpiece
- 2 Alnico II Pro Slash (zebra) humbucking pickups with cream frame
- 2 volume and 2 tone controls, 3-way pickup switch
- Nitrocellulose Vermillion finish
- No pickguard
- Hard shell included
The Gibson Slash Signature Vermillion Les Paul will be available starting October 29th with an MSRP of $4977 (already announced in Europe for the street price of 2500€ approximately). See full details at www.gibson.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- New Fender Champion guitar amps The Fender Champion Series now includes three new 20, 40 and 100W guitar combos.
- New Squier Standard Stratocaster FMT Squier By Fender adds to its Stratocaster guitar line the Standard FMT model, which retails for about $300 and is available in three finishes.
- Eventide is shipping the PowerFactor 2 Eventide introduces the second version of its PowerFactor multiple power supply for stompboxes, developed in partnership with Cioks.