New Gibson Tak Matsumoto Signature Guitar
The Gibson Custom Shop introduces a new DC Standard Flame Top guitar signed by japanese guitar hero Tak Matsumoto.
The Gibson Custom Shop Tak Matsumoto DC Standard Flame Top designed is based on a Les Paul Standard with double cutaway.
- 1-piece mahogany body with double cutaway
- Carved flamed maple top
- Black binding
- Set-in mahogany with maple spline neck, Tak Matsumoto custom shape
- Rosewood fingerboard with 12" radius, 22 medium jumbo frets, black binding and Abalone trapezoidal inlays
- Nut width: 1.687"
- Vintage Reissue tuners with green tulip buttons, 12:01 ratio
- ABR bridge and aluminum Stop Bar tailpiece
- 2 Zebra BurstBucker Alnico V #2 (neck) and #3 (bridge) pickups
- 2 volume and 1 tone controls, gold hat, 3-way pickup switch
- Nickel hardware
- Nitrocellulose Standard Aqua Blue finish
- Ships with a Custom Shop hardshell and certificate of authenticity
Anyone interested in this guitar will have to look at the japanese market which has the exclusivity of the instrument. Le price has not been communicated. Visit www.gibson.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Carl Martin's new Dual Injection Carl Martin will attend Musikmesse next week where he will unveil his new Dual Injection boost pedal for guitar.
- [Musikmesse] Boss launches a new Loop Station RC-505 is the code of the new Loop Station Boss will introduce next week at Musikmesse.
- Palmer will show their Mutterstolz at Musikmesse Palmer will attend Musikmesse in Frankfurt next week where they will introduce their new Mutterstolz distortion, overdrive and boost pedal for guitar.