The Ibanez ART320 series is basically an alternative to a Gibson Les Paul guitar. Ibanez is really known for their tube screamer overdrive/distortion pedals and they're also known for their inexpensive budget friendly shredding guitars which take on a Fender Stratocaster style body shape. These guitars really take on the Gibson Les Paul body shape which has a different style of tone and voicing. These kind of guitars are really going to grab if you're on a budget and you can afford the real Gibson Les Paul guitar. They are quite nice to look out and they have done a good job building these guitars. They do come at a price that is very reasonable and they have that same comfortable neck profile that you would find on many of the other Ibanez guitars. They have a variety of different colors that you can get on this particular model which gives it even more appeal.
- Scale/Length: 628 mm/24.75 inches
- Width at Nut: 43 mm
- Width Last Fret: 58.5 mm
- Thickness 1st Fret: 20 mm
- Thickness 12th Fret: 22.5 mm
- Radius: 305 mm
Body: Mahogany body/ Flamed Maple top
Frets: Medium frets
Fingerboard: Bound Rosewood
Inlay: Diamond inlay
Bridge: Gibraltar III bridge
The tone on this guitar is very much like any other Gibson Les Paul instrument. They usually featured a mahogany body and neck with a nice flame maple top. This is a great wood combination that you're fine on some of the higher and Gibson Les Paul guitars but here you find it on a budget friendly Ibanez version. So when you put this guitar in front of a nice high gain or even medium gain amplifier you will get a great solid rock tone. It's hard to get this guitar to clean up very well, so you'll have to get in front of a nice Fender clean amplifier if you want to get a sparkling clean tone.
At new you could find his guitar sure right around $550 which is a great price for a great sounding and extremely well-balanced instrument. These guitars are nice budget friendly alternatives for someone who wants that Les Paul style of tone who wants a budget friendly guitar in a custody profile of many of the Ibanez shredding guitar necks. I would recommend this guitar to someone looking for a good alternative to a Les Paul instrument and doesn't want to pay thousands of dollars to achieve it.
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
neuroblaste's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
- In what country does she makes? Made In China
- How many frets, what kind of micro as well as their configuration? 22 frets, two humbuckers, assets under LR6 (AA) and not under 9V, conus by Ibanez.
- What type of bridge? Fixed on stop bar. The bridge is a Gibraltar III, rounded on top for the palm muting comfortable.
- What are the rglages? Two volumes and one Tone slecteur three positions
- What type of race? Channel al short scale 24.75 ", rosewood fingerboard, Modern C shape (not flat, but not fat and round)
- Other? Table in Saddle "photoflammquot;. It is not the body sleeve junctions, points of glue binding ... fine, white along the guitar (body, neck and head).
I regret not having a real table Rabl (finally, for the price we will not be rler can not ..) But all is finished, July 1
- The handle is it enjoyable? yes, the varnish is done well and glides well, but the key is a bit steep compared to other brands that also do palissendre. The shape is comfortable along the handle. Professors of the head is enjoyable too, except that the nut is a bit protubrant and can interfere if one takes wrong. The frets are well dressed. The highlight is the form most "modern C shape" is really good to be gr at ease everywhere, and the short scale allows for more complex agreement without breaking a finger too will the cover
- Access in acute? up box 18; nickel, APRS ESG heel a little .... Les Paul is a form ... in fact it is the other cot plutt the handle that counts!
- Ergonomics is good? It is not so heavy that a, and there is a dcoupe stomach to facilitate the games sitting. The bridge is super class, having rounded the top really makes the game comfortable.
In the end, it's really easy to tame a guitar. So, an 8.
AAHhhhhh, I play metal (death, environmental, mathcore ...) and I have a BC Rich with EMG, here I wanted a guitar more rock, less extreme. Well the pickups give his plutt sharp right, sharp copy EMG, in fact. But there are more mdiums, the sound is fatter and richer. It also feels that the scraper has more wood, it rings with depth, without being runny in the bass. In standard tuning it is equilibrated (but there are too low for the Down tune, I think). The bridge pickup is great: clear, powerful, dynamic and prcis with a real personality. incisive and burning hot. The microphone sleeve is his job, without more, not really intrt. (Rounder, fatter but without personality ... ..)
The two volumes can: make a kill switch, (always fun), and make clear sounds nice position intermdiaire.
It sounds soon enough, I have not had my problems resolved POD 2 or my Hughes and Ketner Attax 100, for a true sound. Neck pickup banal, is nickel, then 7
It's been three months since I squatted at the store, I finally bought There's one week. I love its comfort, its sound distortion prcis and burning .. I do not like the neck pickup minimalist (just, rounder than her boyfriend at the bridge).
I tried many things in the range of prices and paul: ESP / LTD and Cort: the aim too mtal screaming or rock while lightweight, with little microphones prcis and little sustain, less comfortable than the ART ibanez, PRS (singelcut), plus CHRE, comfort and finish a little more polished (but not by much, sincrement), but the microphones are too dynamic, too soft, must really hit the mdiator sec for a real hot .. well (May be not enough output, I do not know). Ax is more jazz, blues in my opinion, is qualified trs super sustain ... is a super skyscraper, but it's not what I wanted; ARIA: I do not know the MODEL, something Les Paul shape, flat handle ... microphones Unclean! Sound in disto boiling ensured. Then things kind Custom 77 (not bad, but not pretty (arg, the head ...) or Vintage ... At least, Ibanez, may be resold, you can find spices (sillets. ..) without a gallery.
Report quality price: crazy! a real instrument pretty much ends, which sounds for rock muscles ... nothing to say (except Vinatge, trs Chres well and less, but in softer tones)
A remake? yes, no problem.
2 of 2 people found this review helpful
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
SleiPner's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
-In which country does she makes? it t made in China
- How many frets, what kind of micro as well as their configuration?
22 frets, 2 pickups IBZ-lz active penny AA batteries and not standard 9V
- Other? Look who dchire ^ ^ (APRS is a question of guts)
- The handle is it enjoyable? The neck suits me well trs' mm time I left home harley benton XD)
- Access in acute (dernires freight) is it easy? Bah is a Les Paul but what I get when I was demmerder even with so I do not see why you would not be such a ca ^ ^
Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)? Perso can I find a heavy but again it's a Les Paul
- Gets it easy to sound good? A big yes! It's plug and play
By a small BMOL against the holding of tuning, because the 3 I tends to dsaccorder faster than the others ^ ^
- Appropriate are your style of music? I play in extreme mtal gnral and she is doing well trs even if the addition of pedals for distortion is not superfluous.
- With what (s) amplifier (s) or effect (s) do you play? I play on a Marshall MG30DFX and I have added a rcemment Korg multi-effects AX3G.
- What kind of sound you get and with what rglages?
For a little crunch sound just down the volume knob and the turn is played in against the tone knob is useless compltement XD
- What are the sounds you prfrez, you dtest? The only sound I do not like it when it is dsacorde
- How long have you use it?
I've had six months and I am totally satisfied.
- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
I love the pickups are following a "copies" of emg 81, even if they are far from the galer XD
- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
say that I really try this one ^ ^
- How do you report qualitprix?
For 120 less you have the same scratch (art-120) with only the color that changes and moves to a single color (no flame)
- With the exprience, you do again this choice?
Yes even if I will turn up soon to a Explo Emg
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
Krius's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)