Parker Guitars have announced their new Parker Fly Mojo Single Cut.
Parker says its engineers have designed the single cut series with a solid mahogany body and mahogany neck joined together using multi-finger joint technology.
The Fly Mojo Single Cut features Graph Tech Ghost Piezo Saddles on a TonePros bridge. Electric tones are provided by a Seymour Duncan Jazz pickup in the neck and a JB pickup in the bridge.
The Mojo Fly Single Cut is available in the following finishes: Black Burst, Black Cherry Sunburst, Dusty Black, Emerald Green, Galaxy Gray, Italian Plum, Majik Blue, Ruby Red, Trans Blue Burst, Trans Purple Burst, and White.
Mojo Fly Single Cut Features:
- Graph Tech Ghost Peizo saddles paired with a TonePros bridge
- Mahogany body and mahogany neck joined together by multi-finger joint
- Carbon glass epoxy fretboard
- Sperzel® Trim-lok tuners
The Parker Fly Mojo Single Cut is currently available at Parker retailers.
For more information, check out www.parkerguitars.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.