New Fly Mojo Single Cut From Parker
Parker Guitars have announced their new Parker Fly Mojo Single Cut.
Parker says its engineers have designed the single cut series with a solid mahogany body and mahogany neck joined together using multi-finger joint technology.
The Fly Mojo Single Cut features Graph Tech Ghost Piezo Saddles on a TonePros bridge. Electric tones are provided by a Seymour Duncan Jazz pickup in the neck and a JB pickup in the bridge.
The Mojo Fly Single Cut is available in the following finishes: Black Burst, Black Cherry Sunburst, Dusty Black, Emerald Green, Galaxy Gray, Italian Plum, Majik Blue, Ruby Red, Trans Blue Burst, Trans Purple Burst, and White.
Mojo Fly Single Cut Features:
- Graph Tech Ghost Peizo saddles paired with a TonePros bridge
- Mahogany body and mahogany neck joined together by multi-finger joint
- Carbon glass epoxy fretboard
- Sperzel® Trim-lok tuners
The Parker Fly Mojo Single Cut is currently available at Parker retailers.
For more information, check out www.parkerguitars.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Bolt-On Series Left-Handed Models Reverend is introducing left-handed versions of its Bolt-On Series guitars.
- SpyTunes' Guitar Education Services SpyTunes have created a system designed to "reveal how the guitar works as an instrument."
- President's Day Sales At Carvin Carvin is offering savings for President's Day on several items in the Carvin catalog, including professional pro audio, amplification gear, Custom Shop guitars and basses, and Guitars-in-Stock.