The Sundog Scale Studio updated to v1.3
It was not long before Feelyoursound completed the beta phase for the v1.3 update of Sundog Scale Studio.
Sundog Scale Studio v1.3 final update is now available with the following changes:
- Velocity for instruments and steps
- Select instruments by their GM names
- Select fixed notes by their GM drum names
- Easier value selection by clicking
- Songs and chord progressions with up to 16 bars
- Change base note and scale in Chords View
- Change base note and scale in Jam View
- Remove already played notes by holding down the right mouse button during recording-playback
- Step numbers above pattern steps
- Songs load faster
- Ask before Exit (you can turn this off in the settings)
- Replay from current position in Chords View (Ctrl + Play, or right mouse click on position-field)
- Better polyphonic note support
- Patterns with up to 64 steps
- Faster MIDI drag and drop
The update is free to registered users who can download it from feelyoursound.com.
Here is a vide showing how to write polyphonic music in Sundog Scale Studio:
Viewers of this article also read...
- IK Multimedia releases SampleTank 3 SE edition If you found SampleTank 3 too exhaustive and the Free version is not enough, IK Multimedia now has an intermediate SE edition.
- A freeware plug-in that removes DC Offset Wire Grind’s second plug-in is a free VST for Windows that will help you get rid of DC offset issues.
- The Lindell Audio processors now as plug-ins Lindell Audio partnered with LSR Audio to develop virtual versions of three of its API 500 processors.