A new in-ear monitor antenna combiner, the MCB4 is being shown by Audio-Technica at Prolight+Sound / Musikmesse 2010 for the first time.
A wide-band unit that operates over a broadband 470-865 MHz range, the MCB4 is not only designed to complement Audio-Technica M3 systems, but it is also suitable for many other in-ear wireless systems (with external BNC antenna connections). The MCB4 provides one output and four isolated transmitter inputs. All RF connectors are BNC-type and passive antennas may be used.
Four jacks on the rear panel (controlled by the unit's power switch) provide 12V DC (center positive) to power as many as four transmitters operating on 12 volts at up to 500 mA each. Included with the unit are four DC cables appropriate for use with A-T’s M3T stereo transmitter or like-powered transmitters from other manufacturers. The 12-volt supplies for powering transmitters are short-circuit protected, and the unit features all-metal construction for extreme durability and protection from RF interference.
- Broadband UHF operation (470-865 MHz range)- Combines the signals of up to four wireless in-ear monitor transmitters into one antenna
- Centralized power supply with ability to power four individual transmitters
- Maintains clean signals with low distortion
- Includes hardware for front-mounted antenna for improved performance
- Includes adapters to allow the unit to be mounted into a single rack space
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.