[NAMM] Neutrik EtherCon® CAT6
Neutrik upgrade their EtherCon® product line with the NKE6S preassembled cable and the NE8FDY-C6 pannel connector, both being fully CAT6 compliant.
The preassembled EtherCon® CAT6 patch cables use a shielded S/FTP cable with cable plug carrier offering a robust metal shell and Push-Pull locking system.
The NKE6S is available in two versions, one with both cable ends fitted with cable plug carrierand the other with only one cable end fitted with cable plug carrier. Both versions are available in five lengths : 1m (3,28 ft), 3m (9,84 ft), 5m (16,40 ft) and 10m (32,81 ft).
Key features :
- CAT6 compliant – data rate up to 10 GBit/s.
- CAT6 specifications according TIA / EIA 568B, ISO / IEC 11801, EN 50173.
- IP65 when matted.
- Shielded system - high noise immunity and EMI protection.
- Push Pull mating - secure locking system.
- Ready made patch cables with cable carrier and chuck-type strain relief.
- Ground lead jumper on panel connector with selectable grounding option.
- Gas-tight IDC termination without tool.
- Available in nickel or black chrome housing.