- I do not know what country this bass is constructed and is, however, sale on US Jackson.
- Channel 22 boxes to 5 strings, Duncan Designed pickups, electronic active. We see in this low gnral mic with the configuration as follows: a double bridge, a jazz-type handle. I bought the low (294 euros occasion, it is found between 600 and 950 U.S. dollars), for against, Submitted a jazz-type bridge, and a precision-type handle.
- The bridge is a classic Fender, but the small subtilis is that the strings can be fixed either on that bridge, either by crossing type (the body is hollow for this alternative): the sound produced by the instrument looks versatile dj trs.
- The pickups are Duncan Designed for the electronic active. Three buttons Tone sr good, bass, mid and treble; potentiomtres two, one for volume, one for select microphones, the other as the switch subtilis - because there is one - can select the active electronic on / off, useful for not trashing the stack of a sudden ...!
- The Jackson mcaniques are prcises; the handle - small dception - is a pice, not through, but screwed (4 screws) is the Rabl. The key is rosewood. Everything is fine enough, just like the Yamaha BTB. The body is mahogany.
Technical specifications of the cot, it's good trs hardware, quality and value for money is incredible, the finish is impeccable.
The game is enjoyable trs on this set, which is between Fender and Yamaha, which is, we have said, to feeling the BTB. It's not my style of play forcment because I did not level, but we could play it without problem quickly trs. CHAC dernires both boxes may be a bit limited but I quibble.
The instrument PSE weight, but everything is balanced and that you play sitting or standing, the game is getting started ais organic: it is not a Chapman Stick! Let's say you feel immediately comfortable, and the proportions are perfect.
Ct of sound, the technical specifications ct lean heavily on the versatility, and if we force a bit, you could almost get the sound of a fretless. The potentiomtre allowing rglage microphones can select a trs nuance: it is an undeniable advantage. Nothing wrong with the ct of legalization, which plays a rle perfection. The range of sound that can be obtained with this instrument is vast trs.
My musical influences run from metal to rock broader progressive: I need a crisp, sharp, or round and velvety on the occasion, and no difficulty of the ct if indeed the it is equipped with a good amp support (mine is a Behringer Ultrabass BX 600 trs also versatile). Instruments rglage can not get any sound prs. I would advise to play especially with the electronic active: it is the bass that takes off. I play mostly with rglages following legalization bass 9, medium 5, treble 9 (small V), electronic active "on", select micro: easel preferences (jazz bass) , fingers up at the precision. The resulting sound is warm, round, but can sound more aggressively Obviously the mediator, or if you slap the string with the fingertip. I use preferences lches strings a little to get a slap in the semi-...
But sound can not be perfect by DEFINITIONS ...
I use this bass for a month Submitted, I played about 3 4 hours per day. I used two bass before my ERRF: a 1978 Fender Precision 4 string fretless (as J. Pastorius, dfrette handmade!), And a Yamaha 6 string BTB. Two DIFFERENT MODELS, each with their style, for me, the acquisition of this C5MJ Jackson is a perfect transition, it is also more than a transition may wait long before trs to change instrument, which does m'empchera also certainly not the opportunity to play!
The price quality ratio is fantastic, as I said before dj, having had 294 euros, I end up with a low CHARACTERISTICS correspond with an instrument worth a few hundred euros more! I do it again the same choice without hsitation, and with both hands again! (Small note: the bass I gained a table Saddle flame violin with lightweight sunburst around the edges: this is a part of its charm ...!)