Musicman presents the Bongo 6, a 6-string version in the brand's Bongo electric bass series.
- Size: 13–1/2" wide, 1–5/8" thick, 47–3/4" long (34.3cm wide, 4.1cm thick, 121.1cm long)
- Weight: 11 lbs, 0 oz (4.98 kg) – varies slightly
- Basswood body
- High gloss polyester body finish
- Standard Music Man® chrome plated bridge, hardened steel bridge plate with stainless steel saddles
- Pickguard:Standard – Black or White; Optional – Shell, White Pearloid, Black Pearloid, and Abalone, White Ice, Black Ice, Python, and Moonstone
- Scale Length: 34" (86.4 cm)
- Neck Radius: 11" (27.9 cm)
- 24 – High profile, wide frets
- Neck Width: 2–1/4" (57.15mm) at nut 3–1/2" (88.9mm) at last fret
- Select maple neck with opaque satin finish
- Rosewood fingerboard (Pau Ferro on the fretless version)
- Custom Half-Moons fret markers
- Tuning Machines: Schaller BM, with tapered string posts
- Adjustable truss rod – no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolts – perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum control cover
- Controls: Single Pickup, 3-band active preamp; vol, treble, mid, bass; Dual Pickup, 4-band active preamp; vol, bridge/neck pickup balance, treble, high-mid, low-mid, bass
- Pickups: Standard – Single Humbucking with Neodymium magnets; Optional – Dual Humbucking with Neodymium magnets; Optional – Humbucking/Single coil with Neodymium magnets
- Strings: Ernie Ball 32w-45w-65w-80w-100w-130w
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Blackstar present the Fly 3 Bass Blackstar Amplification has unveiled the Fly 3 Bass, a bass version of its 3-watt mini-amp range.