2 New Pedals for DigiTech iStomp
The iStomp can be reconfigured by loading it with any of the 32 e-pedals available in the Stomp Shop app, of which 2 are new offerings.
The Half-Pipe Overdrive e-pedal pays hommage to the Skate Punk bands of the 32's and 90's.
- GRIND - Controls the amount of overdrive gain.
- FAT - Controls the low frequency amount.
- VERT - Controls the high frequency amount.
- JAM - Controls the output level of the effect.
The Strato Boost is a single knob clean boost giving your guitar signal up to an additional 24dB of gain.
TRAJECTORY - Controls the amount of level boost.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best brands for acoustic folk guitars Today is the turn to list the top brands for acoustic guitars. Indeed, after having done the same with electric guitars, we decided to let acoustic guitar players express their opinion.
- The top high-end hardware modeling amps for guitar After the war of the DAWs and electric guitars, now is the turn of high-end amp emulators! Once again we asked our French community to share with us their preferences regarding high-end amp emulators. We intentionally reduced the list to the most important and reputed options on the market.
- The top entry-level modeling combos for guitar Whether you're just starting out with the guitar or you're simply looking for an affordable and practical tool, modeling combos are an attractive alternative to amplify your instrument. All major brands have their own models and the offer is huge, so it's not easy to choose one! That's why we asked our French community to vote for their favorites and, as usual, we decided to share the results with you. Our selection includes popular models that are still available for sale. Don't hesitate adding to this list by contributing in the comments!