The iStomp can be reconfigured by loading it with any of the 32 e-pedals available in the Stomp Shop app, of which 2 are new offerings.
The Half-Pipe Overdrive e-pedal pays hommage to the Skate Punk bands of the 32's and 90's.
- GRIND – Controls the amount of overdrive gain.
- FAT – Controls the low frequency amount.
- VERT – Controls the high frequency amount.
- JAM – Controls the output level of the effect.
The Strato Boost is a single knob clean boost giving your guitar signal up to an additional 24dB of gain.
TRAJECTORY – Controls the amount of level boost.
App store: Half Pipe Overdrive | Strato Boost
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.