Dunlop Body and Fingerboard Cleaning Kit

Body and Fingerboard Cleaning Kit, Other Guitar Accessory from Dunlop.

• Increase or decrease font size
  • RSS

All user reviews for the Dunlop Body and Fingerboard Cleaning Kit

Average Score:5.0(5/5 based on 1 review)
 1 user review100 %
Not satisfied with those reviews?Request a new review
View price information
MGR/Billy01/09/2011

MGR/Billy's review"Dunlop Body and Fingerboard Kit"

Dunlop Body and Fingerboard Cleaning Kit
This is the Body and Fingerboard Cleaning Kit from Dunlop. Inside the kit you receive 2 bottles of solutions and 2 cotton polishing cloths.

The first bottle is of the famous Formula No. 65 Polish. The second is a bottle of Fretboard 65 Lemon Oil

I researched what everyone was using and then realized there are a ton of different kits put out by Dunlop. The Body and Fingerboard is the simplest. Some of them offer things I never see myself using. I believe I ordered this from AMS for around $15

Everything you need to clean a guitar and nothing you do not need. I buy, sell and trade a bunch of guitars and appearance can make or break a deal. The Formula 65 does a great job at cleaning a guitar up quickly.

The Fretboard 65 is not supposed to be used on maple finished fretboards. I do not know why but that is what the bottle says.

Well none of the bottles have exploded on me! The spray nozzle works great and the bottles are compact to fit in my tool box.

Excellent kit to keep your guitar looking brand new. A great way to protect your investments.