- 12 Music Genres To Choose From
- 12 Styles Selectable Per Genre
- Can Learn Up To 5 Different Parts Per Song
- Programmable Song Part Intensities For Creating Song Dynamics
- Programmable Song Part Sequencer
- 3 Bass Line Modes
- Built-in Looper With Unlimited Overdubs
- Adjustable Tempo With Audiolastic Time Stretching & Quick Selection Of Alternate Time Interpretation
- Independently Adjustable Level Controls For Bass, Drums, & Loops
- Built-In Guitar Effects Designed For Each Genre
- Amp & Mixer Outputs
- FX Loop For Connecting External Effect Pedals
- 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini Headphone Output With Headphone Level Control
- Up To 12 Songs With Loops Can Be Stored To A Micro SD Card (Included)
- Additional Hands-Free Control Available Using An Optional DigiTech FS3X Footswitch
- Dual Soft Touch Vacuum Switches
- Rugged Design
- Included Power Adapter
[NAMM] DigiTech Trio+ Band Creator + Looper
DigiTech introduces the Trio+ Band Creator+Looper, an easy-to-use guitar pedal that automatically generates bass and drum parts that match your song.
The Trio+ is describes as a simple-to-use guitar pedal that listens to the way you play and automatically generates bass and drum parts that match your song. Just plug your guitar into the Trio+, press the Band footswitch to teach the Trio+ your chords and rhythm, then press the Band footswitch again to start playing with your own personal band! Bass and drum levels can be adjusted for the perfect mix using the device's Bass and Drums knobs. It also features a Simple Bass button lets you select between 3 bass line modes for busy or simple bass lines.
Pushing the Band Creator further, the Trio+ also allows to loop and custom sequence your looped guitar parts to create full songs on the fly. Press the Trio+'s Looper footswitch to record a loop along with an unlimited number of overdubs. The Loop level can be individually controlled using the Trio+'s Loop knob. Loops can be recorded by themselves, operating just like a traditional looper, or along with the band. You can also apply built-in effects to your guitar signal by enabling the Trio+'s Guitar FX button, or connect your favorite effects to the Trio+'s FX Send and FX Return jacks.
The Trio+ provides 12 music genres to choose from including: Blues, R&B, Rock, Alternative Rock, Metal, Pop, Electronic Pop, Hip-Hop, Country, Folk, Latin, and Jazz. 12 song styles are available for each genre and can be selected using the Trio+'s Style encoder, including selection between 3/4 and 4/4 time signatures. Multi-colored LEDs around the Trio+'s Style encoder indicate which styles best match your song.
The Trio+ can learn up to 5 different song parts, perfect for creating an intro, verse, chorus, bridge and outro. Song parts can be recalled on-the-fly as the song plays back or pre-programmed as a sequence for automated playback. An optional DigiTech FS3X Footswitch can be connected to the Trio+'s Control In jack for additional handsfree control with 3 modes of operation to select from.
Up to 12 songs along with loops can be stored to the Trio+'s Micro SD Card (included). Need to create more songs? No problem. Just insert a new SD Card and you're ready to start teaching the band your new songs. To manage all your songs and loops on a computer, download the free Librarian Manager software from digitech.com, available for Windows and Mac systems.
The Trio+ offers independent Tempo, Genre, Style, Loop Level, Bass Level, Drums Level, Headphone Output Level controls; Guitar, FX Return and Control Inputs;Amplifier, Mixer, FX Send and Headphone Outputs; Built-in Guitar Effects (relative to music genre); a Soft Click Footswitch and includes a 9V DC adapter.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Orange Amplification Unveil Pedal Duo After the Bax Bangeetar released last year, Orange introduce two new pedals: the Amp Detonator Buffered AB-Y and the Two Stroke Boost EQ.
- [NAMM] Boss presents ES-5 Effects Switching system Boss has announced the ES-5, an effects switching system with advanced features in a compact size for smaller pedalboards.
- [NAMM] BOSS announces VO-1 Vocoder pedal At the NAMM, Boss has introduces the VO-1 Vocoder pedal.