FH(fx) has updated the Hugger, its dual-boost loop, for the new year.
The Hugger now features a new professionally printed circuit board, as well as new graphics. The Hugger is created by FH(fx) and developed with Mellowtone.
The pedal has two toggle-switchable boost stages and a toggle-switchable true bypass loop in between them. It can be run as a single-stage boost, a dual-stage boost, used to overdrive inputs or adjust/correct outputs (easily push pedals into overdrive or fix volume drops).
The graphics are all digital art that starts on a computer and is printed onto thick, woven, art-quality label material.
Apart from the new Standard Hugger, look for hand-painted Huggers and the Hugger+ deluxe model. The pedal can be purchased at FuzzHugger.com (also a dealer for Mellowtone, Pro Tone, Devi Ever, and Smallsound/Bigsound). The Hugger is a new pedal design for pedal geeks, serious musicians, and studio techs' toolbags.
- A single-stage boost.
- A dual-stage boost (with boost and master controls).
- true bypass loop with a pre-boost and post-boost.
- A pedal awakener. Put a pedal in the loop drive its input and/or adjust its output volume.
$112 - Standard Hugger
$117 - Hand-Painted Huggers
$122 - Hugger+ Deluxe (features top-mounted loop jacks and enclosures)
For more information, visit their web site at www.fuzzhugger.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.