FH(fx) Presents The Hugger v2
FH(fx) has updated the Hugger, its dual-boost loop, for the new year.
The Hugger now features a new professionally printed circuit board, as well as new graphics. The Hugger is created by FH(fx) and developed with Mellowtone.
The pedal has two toggle-switchable boost stages and a toggle-switchable true bypass loop in between them. It can be run as a single-stage boost, a dual-stage boost, used to overdrive inputs or adjust/correct outputs (easily push pedals into overdrive or fix volume drops).
The graphics are all digital art that starts on a computer and is printed onto thick, woven, art-quality label material.
Apart from the new Standard Hugger, look for hand-painted Huggers and the Hugger+ deluxe model. The pedal can be purchased at FuzzHugger.com (also a dealer for Mellowtone, Pro Tone, Devi Ever, and Smallsound/Bigsound). The Hugger is a new pedal design for pedal geeks, serious musicians, and studio techs' toolbags.
- A single-stage boost.
- A dual-stage boost (with boost and master controls).
- true bypass loop with a pre-boost and post-boost.
- A pedal awakener. Put a pedal in the loop drive its input and/or adjust its output volume.
$112 - Standard Hugger
$117 - Hand-Painted Huggers
$122 - Hugger+ Deluxe (features top-mounted loop jacks and enclosures)
For more information, visit their web site at www.fuzzhugger.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Gibson Dark Fire Guitar Delayed Gibson announced that the Dark Fire guitar will ship in limited quantities with additional shipments later in the month and early 2009.
- Fender Jazzmaster Giveaway Fender is organizing a giveaway for the 50th anniversary of its Jazzmaster guitar.
- Fishman Aura and Aura Pro preamps Fishman is offering these two preamps as retail products for new installations or for those who want to replace their old preamp with the state-of-the-art in acoustic amplification.