Fluorescent knobs by Luminlay
After offering phosphorescent guitar and bass inlays, Luminlay helps you see your knobs in the dark with the MA19 Series.
The Luminlay MA19 guitar and bass knobs are available with various finishes and glowing colors. Note that only the numbers will glow in the dark so that you can easily see your settings on stage or in low-light situations. The knobs charge with the Luminlay LED, just like the inlays.
Ten MA19 knobs are available:
- Black with blue light
- Cosmo Black with blue light
- Chrome with blue light
- Nickel with blue light
- Gold with blue light
- Black with green light
- Cosmo Black with green light
- Chrome with green light
- Nickel with green light
- Gold with with green light
The Luminlay MA19 are design to replace knobs with 6mm shafts, so check your model before purchasing. All the knobs are manufactured in Japan and can be ordered for approximately $18.60 / 13.60€ (1900 Yens).
More info at www.luminlay.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Tech 21 Hot-Rod Plexi Review Although most amp modeling is digital, Tech 21 has always created its amp emulations using analog circuitry. The Hot-Rod Plexi pedal ($179) is the latest example. It’s an effects processor that’s designed to be used with an amp, so unlike the SansAmp processors, it has no speaker emulation built in.
- A new free effect for the Eventide H9 Eventide offers a new effect algorithm to users of the H9 multi-effect for guitar, but only for a limited time.
- The Les Paul Supreme 2014 is available The first Les Paul Supreme 2014 edition have hit the stores, and Gibson fans will immediately notice a huge change…