A new Hammond organ for Kontakt
Pendle Poucher, aka Sound Dust, released a new collection of Hammond B3 organ samples for Kontakt.
Designed in collaboration with Mikey Rowe (Oasis, Sheryl Crow), the samples in Hammr+ were recorded at the Troyroom Studios in Brighton, UK, by Andy Britton and is part of the Hammr Suite Series.
Sound Dust adds that the library gives Kontakt users additional possibilities compared to the classic use of an Hammond organ.
- 1GB of uncompressed content
- Each note of each drawbar has been sampled during 7 seconds through a 1959 Leslie cabinet
- Available controls: volume, pan, ADSR, vibrato, saturation (amount, bass and tone) and tremolo (speed, fade and depth) for each drawbar
- 2nd and 3rd percussions available together with octave and decay time controls
- Volume and decay controls for Notes Off
- Velocity sensitivity control
- CC11 mapped to the volume for swells with an expression pedal
- Leslie cab simulation with speed, low/high balance and distance controls
- 69 impulses for the built-in reverb
- 11 speaker simulations for re-miking
- Dirt, Morphing EQ and Master EQ
- Ability to add time variations to notes on/off via the Dirty Contacts control that mimics the aging effect
- Chaos and Reset controls
- Master/Slave control
- 70 presets included
Hammr+ requires the full version of Kontakt 4.2.4 and later. The library is available for £30 and gives you a 10€ discount on the purchase of the MeldaProduction MVintageRotary. You can listen to demos at dulcitone1884.virb.com/hammr+.
Viewers of this article also read...
- DrumTrunk, your drum sample e-delivery service DrumTrunk is a new company that is offering to send you each month drum samples by email.
- 40% off DiscoDSP Vertigo DiscoDSP is currently offering a 40% discount off its Vertigo virtual synthesizer.
- Garrigus.com announces SONAR X3 Power! SONAR X3 Power! is a comprehensive guide to deal with Cakewalk's SONAR X3 MIDI and digital audio sequencing application.