Vibramate claims you can now install a Bigsby Vibrato on your guitar without drilling any holes.
New Vibramate Quick Mount Kit is designed to make Bigsby Vibrato Installation Simple. The new Vibramate V5 Model Quick Mount Kit is designed for installing a Bigsby B5 "Original" Vibrato on most traditional style guitars that have a Tune-a-Matic type bridge and a Stop-Tailpiece. The kit installs in minutes with the included hardware and eliminates the need for drilling permanent holes in your instrument. Converting back to stock is said to be just as simple.
- * Vibramate automatically positions the Bigsby Vibrato in the proper orientation without any special tools or layout.
* Vibramate comes with felt-pads for a soft touch to the top of your guitar.
* Vibramate includes both Standard and Metric threaded mounting hardware for installation on either US or Import model guitars.
* Vibramate fits most guitars with a Tune-a-Matic type bridge and a standard Stop-Tailpiece.
* Vibramate installs in minutes with No Drilling Required!
* Vibramate is Made in the USA with Aircraft Grade Aluminum
* Vibramate Retail Price: $59.95
(Bigsby Vibrato sold separately)
For more information, visit their web site at www.vibramate.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Hutchins Guitars Brian Jones Signature Hutchins Guitars has announced the availability in the U.S. of the Brian Jones Signature limited edition model.
- Dimarzio DP 420 Virtual Solo DiMarzio presents the DP 420 Virtual Solo hum-cancelling single coil pickup.
- Fender JA-90 Fender Introduces Jim Adkins Collaborative JA-90 Telecaster.