Vibramate claims you can now install a Bigsby Vibrato on your guitar without drilling any holes.
New Vibramate Quick Mount Kit is designed to make Bigsby Vibrato Installation Simple. The new Vibramate V5 Model Quick Mount Kit is designed for installing a Bigsby B5 "Original" Vibrato on most traditional style guitars that have a Tune-a-Matic type bridge and a Stop-Tailpiece. The kit installs in minutes with the included hardware and eliminates the need for drilling permanent holes in your instrument. Converting back to stock is said to be just as simple.
- * Vibramate automatically positions the Bigsby Vibrato in the proper orientation without any special tools or layout.
* Vibramate comes with felt-pads for a soft touch to the top of your guitar.
* Vibramate includes both Standard and Metric threaded mounting hardware for installation on either US or Import model guitars.
* Vibramate fits most guitars with a Tune-a-Matic type bridge and a standard Stop-Tailpiece.
* Vibramate installs in minutes with No Drilling Required!
* Vibramate is Made in the USA with Aircraft Grade Aluminum
* Vibramate Retail Price: $59.95
(Bigsby Vibrato sold separately)
For more information, visit their web site at www.vibramate.com.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.