Drumatom in v2 with a Player plug-in
Accusonus announces the release of its Drumatom leakage removal software to version 2.0, with a new Player plug-in for Mac and Windows.
What’s new in Drumatom v2.0:
- 25-50% faster analysis (depending on the user’s setup)
- Create custom .dls files from multiple analysis sessions
- Enhanced File Browser experience
- Copy/paste control settings between tracks and groups
- Drag'n'drop tracks between groups
- Drag'n'drop groups to re-arrange positioning
- Select multiple tracks/groups
- Option to import track from group
- Algorithm improvements
- Optional Drumatom Player VST, AU and AAX plugin companion to the Drumatom application that allows for monitoring of Drumatom processing inside the DAW session, supports 16 mono outputs with individual controls for Focus, Fine Tune, Bypass, Output and full parameter automation
Drumatom 2 is free for registered v1 users. It can be purchased at Plugin Alliance for $299. The Drumatom Player plug-in is available here for $99. You can also download a trial version for Mac OS X and Windows.
Viewers of this article also read...
- CFA-Sound offers the Super-7 Synth CFA-Sound celebrates its 7th anniversary and offers Windows user a VST synth inspired by the famous Roland Supersaw.
- Rhythmic Robot PanaRhythm and special sale Rhythmic Robot want to make it up to everyone who experienced issues with the launching of new website with a free instrument and a special sale.
- HoRNet FilterSolo plug-in HoRNet introduces FilterSolo, a new resonant filter plug-in with modulation capability for Mac OS X and Windows.