Chaotic Team Chaotic Music Maker
Chaotic Team has announced the release of Chaotic Music Maker (CMM), a new sequencer and virtual studio for Windows.
CMM is a tool for music composing and experimenting. It utilizes both traditional (piano-roll, step-sequencer, envelopes, etc.) and non-traditional (text input, keyboard-based sequencing, auto-patterns, text-patterns, effect-symbols, etc.) approaches in order to "achieve the most practical music creation environment."
- Universal composition arranger, utilizing keyboard input and allowing to sequence wide variety of elements from text notes and bookmarks to instruments' notes, automation envelopes and patterns in a single field.
- Three different pattern types: piano-roll, step sequencer and text pattern with ability to convert between types.
- Automation of any available parameter with envelopes, automation recording.
- Support for samples as usual instruments — basic sampler functionality integrated (looping, volume envelope).
- VST instruments and VST effects support, built-in subtractive FM/RM synthesizer, 13 built-in DSP effects.
- Rendering into WAV, OGG Vorbis and FLAC formats.
- Primary use of linear sliders, instead of knobs, for adjusting various parameters.
- No loading time.
Pricing & Availability
CMM costs €65 (+VAT where applicable) but is currently available for the introductory price of €45 until August 15th, 2010.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Backline Engineering RiffBox App BackLine Engineering announced a new app for the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad based on its RiffBoxT technology.
- IK Multimedia Amplitube for iPad IK Multimedia announced that AmpliTube for iPad is now available for download from the iTunes App Store.
- Rapture Electronica Ignited Digital Sound Factory has announced the release of Electronica Ignited, a collection of three new Cakewalk Rapture sound expansions featuring more than 1,000 programs.