Eastwood Airline ’59 Coronado
The Airline '59 Coronado is described as Eastwood's tribute to the Supro Coronado model used by Dan Auerbach of The Black Keys.
The originals were made of Res-O-Glas, but Eastwood have upgraded the design to tone-chambered mahogany bodies. Upgrades to the standard Coronnado model on this '59 include rubber body binding, zero fret, Tone Pros bridge and Deluxe Airline hardshell case.
- Color: White
- Body: Tone Chambered Mahogany
- Neck: Bound Maple, Bolt-on, Zero Fret
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, Block Markers
- Scale Length: 25 1/2" (648mm)
- Width at Nut: 1 11/16"
- Pickups: Alnico Hot-10 Humbuckers
- Switching: 3-Way, Vintage Switchplate
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone
- Bridge: Tone Pros Roller, Bigsby Tremolo
- Hardware: Grover Style Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: D'Addario #10
- Case: Deluxe Airline Case included
- Unique Features: Rubber Body Binding, Tone Pros Bridge
Check out www.eastwoodguitars.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Boss RC-300 Loop Station Boss introduces the RC-300 Loop Station equipped with multitrack loop phrases, three hours of stereo recording time, built-in effects, real-time control options, USB, and more.
- Rosewood Finish for the AC-60-RW & AC-33-RW Roland announces that the AC-33 and AC-60, two models in its popular line of Acoustic Chorus Guitar Amplifiers, are now available in an attractive rosewood finished appearance.
- Boss Announces FB-2 Feedback/Booster Boss announced the FB-2 Feedbacker/Booster, combining an adjustable tone/gain boost with the ability to kick in a cranked-amp feedback sound.