The Airline '59 Coronado is described as Eastwood's tribute to the Supro Coronado model used by Dan Auerbach of The Black Keys.
The originals were made of Res-O-Glas, but Eastwood have upgraded the design to tone-chambered mahogany bodies. Upgrades to the standard Coronnado model on this '59 include rubber body binding, zero fret, Tone Pros bridge and Deluxe Airline hardshell case.
- Color: White
- Body: Tone Chambered Mahogany
- Neck: Bound Maple, Bolt-on, Zero Fret
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, Block Markers
- Scale Length: 25 1/2" (648mm)
- Width at Nut: 1 11/16"
- Pickups: Alnico Hot-10 Humbuckers
- Switching: 3-Way, Vintage Switchplate
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone
- Bridge: Tone Pros Roller, Bigsby Tremolo
- Hardware: Grover Style Nickel/Chrome
- Strings: D’Addario #10
- Case: Deluxe Airline Case included
- Unique Features: Rubber Body Binding, Tone Pros Bridge
Check out www.eastwoodguitars.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.