Gibson Limited Edition Eye
Gibson released a new model in its Limited Run Series, the Limited Edition Eye on April 1st.
Not sure you'll manage to grab one, though, since only 350 guitars were produced, and they're bound to go fast.
Each new Eye Guitar comes with a Gibson USA hardshell case and special 2009 Limited Run Series certificate of authenticity.
Limited Run Series Eye Guitar Specs:
- Made In: Nashville, TN USA
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Nut: Corian
- Neck Joint: Set; Glued-in
- Fingerboard: Ebony, no dots
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22
- Machine Heads: Grover kidney button
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickups: 490R neck, 498T bridge, with red powder-coated covers
- Controls: One volume, one tone, three-way switch
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stop bar
- Includes: Hardshell case and 2009 Limited Run Series certificate of authenticity
Visit www.gibson.com for more info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- ESP LTD Graphic Series Clockwork Zombie II UK-based artist Mister Sam has once again created hybrids of man and machine with his custom artwork on the new limited edition Clockwork Zombie Graphic Series guitars for ESP's LTD.
- Hottie Amps "Bettie" Pickups Wound "hotter" than the original "Hottie" bridge pickups according to the company, The "Betties" are said to have clear highs, boosted midrange, and a thick bottom end.
- ESP LTD Hex-7 Nergal Signature Another model from ESP: The Nergal LTD Hex-7 Signature.