This is a guitar with curly maple table, slightly curved shape.
24cases maple neck, rosewood fingerboard.
Bridge licensed floyd rose gold plated, mechanical oil bath gold plated.
1 volume, 1 tone
Harley benton microphones manufactured by shadow.
The neck is quite thin and fast, not bad at all.
Access to acute is very easy, thanks to the shape of the cutout.
It has an ergonomic design so close to a stratum, very nice.
You can get a very clean sound when the guitar reréglée (notably the work station if the planks!)
It is a very versatile guitar. It sounds good in rock, punk rock or metal
You can get a handle on its fat tone with quite low.
Really no complaints sound given the price, excellent!
I use it for 2 months, I find it very well relative to its price, it is better than many guitars marks the 100th has more.
In addition it has a nice finish, which is not common for this series!
edit: Once set, it is very good agreement, the harmonics sound good, in short, a great guitar in this price range. The only fault I have, is noted that the jack was loose, and dorrure that wears a little place where the skin rubs (eg floyd because of a palm mute), but all.
I would do without this choice problem ^ ^
1 people found this review helpful
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
Sendek's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
Basswood body, beautiful table trs Saddle
Channel stocky, rosewood fingerboard, 24 frets
Two humbuckers all rotten
3 positions Slecteur tone volume
Vibrato licensed Floyd Rose
Visual beautiful woods are beautiful and parraissent be of proper quality rosewood except the key that is not super enjoyable.
The handle and virtually no varnish but no worse than having three layers of varnish rotten catching.
In any case, the violin was a real surprise frankly I expected wood crate
Go 8 / 10 because the price is really good compared to other brands.
I find it enjoyable even if the handle is far from fender or ibanez. It is quite fast.
Access in acute is excellent.
It is not too heavy I would say what is the same weight as my old ibanez rg321.
The floyd is my first I am not an expert but it seems a lot for these things are against plants gauze over a standard vibrato type fender.
So 8 / 10 because of the floyd but hey if achte a skyscraper with a floyd should not complain that it's boring rglemme if it's true.
This has the gte.
I play on a valve amplifier Rocktron Voodu a Tech21 Power Engine, so the stuff correct. The weak point of the guitar as the microphones:
- Output level too low my texas special (simple) have an output level suprieur.
- Picks up a lot of noise and feedback quickly trs
- Not much gain
Well the good thing that the low level output allows a good precision solo but still in rough agreement saturated.
on the other hand I think the guitar even when a good seed nice for this price it more personality than other ibanez that are twice its price.
In my opinion APRS have changed the pickups your exact needs to be really good but a scratch of this award j'hsite yet to micro 70.
Of course my opinion and the notes reflect the price 150 at Thomann.
I bought it just to have a floyd and humbuckers to me as a basis for customization
Violin making as good (although it sounds empty) APRS have changed the pickups it can make an excellent second scratch.
1 of 2 people found this review helpful
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
pierrot77400's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
- Does It manufactures in China (fortunately the label s'enlve ^ ^)
- Channel 24 frets, jumbo frets
- 2 humbuckers made by Shadow Harley Benton
- Vibrato s / Floyd Rose Licensed
- 2 knobs (volume Tone), a slcteur 3 positions.
- The neck is very pleasant, for once there is no varnish
- Accs the treble can not be easier
- In terms of form, it is a Start, so easy to take control. It is not too heavy, you can play standing for quite some time without breaking in two ...
- After a few rglages, we get a good sound
- I play with a bit of everything: mostly metal (metallica, pantera, slayer, megadeth, iron maiden ...), but also the Hard Rock (Aerosmith, AC / DC, Black Sabbath) and blues.
- I play with a little amp Harley CG 15 and a Vox amPlug Metal, and I just ordered a Peavey Vypyr 15
- In the neck pickup, you get a clean sound pretty good, though a bit too low load (the clean sound is the only sleep on my amp: s), intermediate-, with my amPlug, Ca lot of tr s sounds good, especially for solo and bridge pickup, the sound is fat, ideal for AC / DC, Airborne ...
- I prefer to its sounds Hard Rock, mtal doing well too, just like the clean sound. It's a pretty versatile guitar.
- I use it for 4 months, my first guitar. I took it because of its finish, beautiful, Floyd Rose (which is good, by the way) and price, of course, 150 euros on Thomann. Before, I tried an Epiphone Special II and a Peavey Predator. Very fond of the sound of vibrato, I abandoned the Epiphone and Peavey had no humbucker, which is not really ideal for attacking a directory Hard Rock / Metal.
The report price is phnomnal quality: for tst an Ibanez RG 350 to 400 euros, I can tell you that Harley Benton has nothing to envy him, quite the contrary. By installing the Seymour Duncan or EMG, she must spit.
Of course I would do it selected, I encourage you to buy it