Ibanez introduces its Roadcore RC320 guitar, a retro-looking double cutaway model.
- Mahogany body, double cutaway with double binding
- One-piece maple neck with rounded profile
- Nut width: 42mm
- Scale: 648mm
- Tight-Tune bridge
- 2 custom Core-Tone pickups
- 1 volume control, 1 tone control, 3-way switchcraft
- Chromed hardware
- Transparent Cherry or Black finishes
No pricing details. Find out more on www.ibanez.co.jp.
Viewers of this article also read...
- H.S. Anderson Vintage Re-Issue Mad Cat European distributor Amptec announces the return of a Japanese instrument, the H.S. Anderson Mad Cat, after 30 years of absence.
- Fender Runaway Feedback Pedal Fender announced today on their website the Runaway Feedback Pedal.
- DigiTech HardWire V-10 Power Block DigiTech has announced the introduction of its HardWire V-10 Power Block 10-Pedal Isolated Power Supply.