PRS Brushstroke 24 limited edition
Paul Reed Smith announces the release of a new Brushstroke 24, a 24-fret electric guitar available as a limited edition.
The PRS Brushstroke is based on Paul’s Guitar, but unlike the latter, it features 24 frets (22 on the original), “Brushstroke” Bird inlays and a tremolo bridge.
- Figured maple carved top
- Mahogany back
- Mahogany neck with Pattern Regular shape
- Rosewood fingerboard with 24 frets and Brushstroke Birds inlays
- PRS Phase III Locking tuners
- 2 Narrow 408 Bass and Treble humbucking pickups
- Master volume and tone, 3-way pickup switch and 2 coil-tap mini-toggles
- PRS Tremolo bridge
- Nickel hardware
- Finishes: Aquableux, Black Gold, Blood Orange, Faded Whale Blue, Jade, Obsidian, Red Tiger and Violet
Only 200 Brushstroke 24 guitars will be available worldwide. More info at prsguitars.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best brands for acoustic folk guitars Today is the turn to list the top brands for acoustic guitars. Indeed, after having done the same with electric guitars, we decided to let acoustic guitar players express their opinion.
- The top high-end hardware modeling amps for guitar After the war of the DAWs and electric guitars, now is the turn of high-end amp emulators! Once again we asked our French community to share with us their preferences regarding high-end amp emulators. We intentionally reduced the list to the most important and reputed options on the market.
- The top entry-level modeling combos for guitar Whether you're just starting out with the guitar or you're simply looking for an affordable and practical tool, modeling combos are an attractive alternative to amplify your instrument. All major brands have their own models and the offer is huge, so it's not easy to choose one! That's why we asked our French community to vote for their favorites and, as usual, we decided to share the results with you. Our selection includes popular models that are still available for sale. Don't hesitate adding to this list by contributing in the comments!