Paul Reed Smith unveils his new instruments for 2013, and in particular his own guitar simply named Paul's Guitar.
With exclusive “brushstroke” bird inlays and two narrow 408 pickups, Paul’s Guitar is the guitar that Paul Reed Smith has been playing in his studio and on the stage. It has now come into production in four different finishes.
- Carve “Dirty” Artist Grade Figured MapleTop (or quilt in option)
- Lightweight Mahogany body
- Select Mahogany neck with Pattern shape
- Honduras Rosewood fretboard (brazilian rosewood in option), 22 frets, Brushstroke inlays
- Scale length: 25"
- Phase III Locking Tuners
- Narrow 408 Treble and Bass pickups
- Volume & Tone controls, 3-way toggle pickup selector and two mini coil tap switches
- PRS stoptail bridge with brass inserts
- Finishes: Black Gold, Copper, Faded Blue Jean and Yellow Tiger
More details on www.prsguitars.com/paulsguitar/.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.