[NAMM] Get Paul Reed Smith's own guitar
Paul Reed Smith unveils his new instruments for 2013, and in particular his own guitar simply named Paul's Guitar.
With exclusive “brushstroke” bird inlays and two narrow 408 pickups, Paul's Guitar is the guitar that Paul Reed Smith has been playing in his studio and on the stage. It has now come into production in four different finishes.
- Carve "Dirty" Artist Grade Figured MapleTop (or quilt in option)
- Lightweight Mahogany body
- Select Mahogany neck with Pattern shape
- Honduras Rosewood fretboard (brazilian rosewood in option), 22 frets, Brushstroke inlays
- Scale length: 25"
- Phase III Locking Tuners
- Narrow 408 Treble and Bass pickups
- Volume & Tone controls, 3-way toggle pickup selector and two mini coil tap switches
- PRS stoptail bridge with brass inserts
- Finishes: Black Gold, Copper, Faded Blue Jean and Yellow Tiger
More details on www.prsguitars.com/paulsguitar/.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Takamine unveils its LTD2013 Series Takamine introduces two new LTD models for 2013, which are electro-acoustic guitars with original inlays.
- A rackable version of the Kemp Amp ? Kemper Amps posted on their Facebook page a picture that shows what could be a rackable version of their guitar amp simulator.
- [NAMM] Jens Ritter The Blue Dragon guitar Jens Ritter launches the Princess Isabella The Blue Dragon electric guitar with a brocade finish, limited to 25 instruments.