- Made in China
- 22 freight with 2 humbucking pickups
- TOM Bridge, String through-
- 2 volumes + 1 tone + 3-position selector
- Bolt-on maple with rosewood fingerboard
- The handle is nice, typical Les Paul
- Access to acute is flawless, no problems
- His weight is not excessive, its shape fits perfectly to the contour of your XD graceful knees, his head does not fall and offers a good balance with a shovel
- Well it sounds ... over the years and the handle does not move, the ropes, either.
Just one thing: the selector passed away, only going micro acute, intermediate in total silence, and only a serious position micro blast happened (when the microphone was tested). So bah is perfect especially for the intro to "know your enemy" of RATM, I think the coup has set up a new selector in series to keep this rather unique gadget in the end
Microphones origins were passable, but ... So I changed for Seymour Duncan SH4 Jeff Beck and SH2N Jazz and sends serious ca ... rock and metal is of course the playground as well as home modified.
In standard tuning everything goes perfectly. Finally put the clear drop D is abysmal and the distortion is venerated.
I play on the Peavey ValveKing 100 Head, though this config gives every time the character you want, really fun to vary the style of up to bossa nova through rockabilly ... as what does not rely on what is says, in the end everything comes from scratch that handles all this.
So in the end I find that rather versatile heavy favorite.
- I've had 4 years (I also remade the opinion ...)
- His style is terrible black cherry color is very stylish!!
- For a guitar in this range, the price is minimal, elements of the les paul with the spirit Schecter ... well so heavy.
- It's been a while since I trimballe, it holds up, as always I enjoy it and it's the main thing.
Cheap, personality, paint, excellent!
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
vgdb's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
Channel pleasant although his finishing is not perfect on my model: the edge of the button is very angular, but that does not bother too much because in the end it's good side (thumb). The neck is rather thin, comfortable.
Very good ergonomics: there are certain ingredients of the Les Paul (mahogany body + maple table) but with a guitar much lighter and more elegant.
Without access to acute problem, the guitar sounds great vacuum.
I bought this guitar on sale at 200 Euros, because it sounded good disconnected. The pickups I liked moderately, typed too hard for my taste (14.5 k Ohms each pickup).
First I unwound the microphones provided for the return to 8k ohms, which prompted a lot of grain to the sound (I compared the sound before / after using records, it was spectacular).