[NAMM] Yamaha SG1820LTD
Following in the footsteps of the SG2000, the SG1820 is redesigned with new body construction designed to give heavy sounds with new finishes and upgraded, pro-spec hardware.
The new SG1820LTD takes the specs of the SG1820 and adds a AAAA flame maple top to make a guitar that has a production run limited to .2011
- Made in Japan
- African Mahogany body and neck
- AAAA flame maple top
- Set-in neck
- Rosewood fretboard
- Locking Grover machineheads
- Tusq nut
- Tonepros bridge and tailpiece
- Duncan '59 nickel-covered pickups
- SKB case
- New finishes: Honey Burst & Charcoal Grey
Visit Yamaha for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Yamaha NCX700 For 2011, Yamaha are launching the NCX700, making the NCX guitars available at a more accessible price-point than before, according to the company.
- [NAMM] New Yamaha CPX Models Yamaha is presenting its new CPX models at Winter NAMM 2011.
- [NAMM] New Yamaha APX Models Yamaha introduces new models in the APX and CPX ranges, including the APX500II.