[NAMM] Martin & Co LE-Cowboy 2015
Martin & Co is in Nashville to introduce 6 new acoustic and acoustic-electric guitars at Summer NAMM 2015, including the LE-Cowboy 2015.
The Martin LE-Cowboy 2015 is a limited edition that will only be available until the end of the year. The non-cutaway folk guitar features a classical headstock but uses steel strings and Martin asked graphic artist William Matthews to design a cowboy portrait on the top.
The LE-Cowboy 2015, just like all the new Martin & Co guitars, benefits from the new VST Vintage Tone System that is based on classic torrefaction/aging system, which allows for recreating both visual aspect and tone of period-correct guitars.
- 000 12-Fret style body
- Solid Sitka spruce top with VST finish, single rosette and Cowboy portrait by William Matthews
- Goncalo Alves (also known as tigerwood) back and sides
- Solid Sitka Spruce A-style bracing
- Style 30 multicolor purfling
- Grained ivoroid binding
- Back black/maple fiber inlay
- Solid mahogany neck with modified Low Oval shape, Dovetail joint
- Solid ebony fingerboard with 20 frets and Diamonds and Squares inlays
- Nut width: 1.75”
- Scale length: 25.4”
- Goncalo Alves headstock
- Engraved Golden Age Relic tuners with ivoroid buttons
- Solid ebony bridge
- Optional electronics
- Available for right-handed only
The LE-Cowboy 2015 MSRP is $3,999. More info at www.martinguitar.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] The Gizmotron upgraded to v2 Guitar and bassist players who are using violining effects can discover at Summer NAMM 2015 the upgraded version of the Gizmotron.
- [NAMM] Antares’ first AutoTune pedal for guitar After experimenting the concept with Peavey, Antares has developed their first digital effect pedal based on the AutoTune technology for guitar.
- [NAMM] Pigtronix replaces its Echolution Pigtronix unveils at Summer NAMM today the new generation of its Echolution 2 delay pedals for guitar with the Ultra Pro and Filter Pro models.