[NAMM] Blackstar Completes its ID Series
Blackstar introduces two new ID Series combo amps, the ID:15TVP and ID:30TVP.
The main features of the ID Series amps include valve modelling technology. You can adjust your sound on the panel, add effects like delay and reverb or go into the deep editor via a USB collection to set up the sound in your head. They include 128 user patches.
The ID:15 and ID:30 features some of the same features and functionality as the larger ID models but in a compact combo format.
Blackstar’s True Valve Power offers six distinctly different power valve responses – EL84, 6V6, EL34, KT66, 6L6, KT88. The Voice control has six different channels – Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD 1, OD 2.
The effects section delivers modulation, delay and reverb effects simultaneously that you can store with your sound.
Deep editing and storing of patches is possible using the free Blackstar Insider GUI software. Patches can be shared, uploaded and downloaded via the online community. The USB connector also allows you to record your amp directly to your computer.
An emulated output, MP3/line input and footswitching complete the package.
- Programmable combos
- True Valve Power – LOUD as ValveTM
- Voice – select from 6 classic channels (EL84, 6V6, EL34, KT66, 6L6, KT88)
- EQ with patented ISF
- 128 user storable patches
- USB connectivity – easily edit and record
- Free Insider software for deep editing
- Built-in tuner
Pricing & Availability:
The Blackstar ID:15TVP (15W) combo should be priced at £199, the ID:30TVP (30W) at £279 (environ 350€), with an ETA set in September.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Fishman Loudbox Performer Fishman introduces the newly redesigned Loudbox Performer acoustic instrument amplifier at 2012 Summer NAMM.
- [NAMM] Blackstar Gus G Blackfire 200 Signature Amp Based on Blackstar's Series One 200 amp design, this 200-watt, limited edition amplifier has been voiced in partnership with Gus G.
- [NAMM] Jet City Amplification Jettenuator The Jettenuator is designed to attenuate a tube amplifier's output - up to 100 watts - down to a more manageable level.